- Ensure a short description of the artwork and the size is in the file name.
- Convert Pantone colours to CMYK
- We only use Pantone colours with screen printed products.
- Please note that even Pantone colours do not produce the same colour on every printed material as inks react differently to materials and change based on the lighting.
- Use vector text where possible to ensure the best quality print.
- Outline all fonts / convert all fonts to curves or supply .TTF files (TrueType Fonts).
- Keep all text at least 5mm away from the edges of any print.
- At least 300dpi at full size.
- Converted to CMYK.
- Embed images - linked images will not be used.
Cutlines / Creaselines
- Cutlines / creaselines must be on a separate layer.
- Lines must be complete vector paths set to hairline (0.25mm).
- Set the vector paths to colours that aren't in the artwork.
Products which are supplied with frames / fixings will have specific artwork templates.
For standard products the bleeds are as follows:
- 5mm bleed = Foamex, Foamcore, Dibond, Perspex, Posters, Stickers
- 10mm bleed = Flag (when not on a frame), Display polyester
- 30mm bleed = Banner Vinyl PVC
Graphics resolutions and sizes
- Supply artwork either to size or 25% scale.
Clipping masks can be used to crop down artwork, but should not be used as a substitute for removing unnecessary text, images or lines in artwork. Using this method to hide unnecessary pieces of artwork can result in large files that risk corruption. It is better practice to manually remove unnecessary sections of artwork to preserve the size and stability of the file.
Vector formats of logos are preferred as they can be resized and manipulated without impacting on the print quality. If you are unable to provide your logo in a vector format we offer a redraw service on quotation.
Trademark Logos or Images
Please note that we cannot print any registered trademarks without written permission from the trademark owner. This includes any logos (e.g. the Olympic rings), images from websites, and any type of media which is owned by a company or person.
We would recommend that you buy stock images from a company such as ShutterStock which entitles you to print a specific number of designs.
See our FTP details
A0 - 1189mm x 841mm / 46.8 inches x 33.1 inches
A1 - 841mm x 594mm / 33.1 inches x 23.4 inches
A2 - 594mm x 420mm / 23.4 inches x 16.5 inches
A3 - 420mm x 297mm / 16.5 inches x 11.7 inches
A4 - 297mm x 210mm / 11.7 inches x 8.3 inches
A5 - 210mm x 148mm / 8.3 inches x 5.8 inches
A6 - 148mm x 105mm / 5.8 inches x 4.1 inches
A7 - 105mm x 74mm / 4.1 inches x 2.9 inches
Download this information